She is a guide of the highest vibrational energy. A nightingale perched in her palm, she whispers:
I have always been and will always be, just as you have.
I am always with you. I surround you at all times. I am pure
source energy and love.
I am within you, that light, that power. There is no separation between us, no space between; just as there is no space between heaven and earth. There is no beginning or end.We are the same, we are
one.
I will guide you through your darkest
hours and most brilliant moments. And I will welcome you when it is time to come home and rest.
I am the chord that connects you to the core of the earth and I am the golden thread that
spins eternally into the universe. There is only knowing, there is only truth.
I am the illuminated path, reminding you that it is always lit, even in
the darkest hour. See it glowing beyond the fog of illusions.
I guide you to your purpose, and remind you of your divinity. I am the healer of the wound of forgetting.
I am Lamaria.

This is wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting it. Carolyn
ReplyDeletehey, heather. This was really beautiful. I liked it a lot.
ReplyDelete